Beach house for sale in a quiet beachfront community in San Quintin Baja California Mexico.
· House built 1998.
· 2 beds, 2 baths.
· 2-car garage, with shop/shower area in back wall of garage.
· Interior courtyard
· 1,325 Sq Ft. of living space not including garage, bodega, nor interior courtyard
· Floor plans for the house are available
· Treated for termites last year
House has two concrete pilas/water tanks, one behind the house over bodega, and one up the hill. Upper one holds about 1,500 gallons, the lower one holds 2,500 gallons. This enables the house to function without a pumping system. However the lower pila has a booster pump on it, in case additional water pressure is desired.
· Water heater, stove, and living room heater are all running on propane. · Propane tank holds 550 liters· Both bedrooms have separate fireplaces run by electric heaters.· Sewer is hooked up to the Association’s system What does NOT stay with the house. · FROM HOUSE:Basically everything in the house will stay. Couple pictures and personal items will go. A couple of pictures and few little decorations will go, 2 folding patio chairs and ball on top of kitchen cabinet does not stays· FROM BODEGA: All hand tools.· FROM GARAGE: Big toolbox and gator. All furniture and appliances stay.
Please NOTE: This house sits on leased land. Lot details: The lot is roughly 29 meters by 31 meters, (854m2) just signed a new 10 year lease, with one year still remaining on the old lease from 9 years ago. The cost to ad additional 10 years its $17,080 USD.
>> CLOSING COSTS: Because this house sits on a leased land,there are no sale taxes or purchased taxes, closing costs are $2,900 USD for contract, survey and Notary's fees and an additional $200 USD for closing coordination fee. There is an annual assessment fee of $500 USD and that covers property taxes, roads and gate maintenance. There is to an additional $500 USD for extraordinary expenses and basically this will be to cover legal fees of any corporate diligences. If you decide to have water (up to 10,000 gallons) and garbage pickup the quarterly fee is currently $160 USD every 4 months. <<